All parents of students at Harvest Preparatory Academy are encouraged to participate in the Parent Involvement Committee to assist with an agenda focusing on:
- Promoting high academic standards
- Support of the charter, increasing and facilitating communication between home and school
- Providing a forum for discussion of school-related issues
- Maintaining a network for parental participation
- Promoting additional funding sources for student activities
- Minimum of 3 months of consistent adherence to the volunteer hours at the school
- Must have at least one child currently enrolled at Harvest Preparatory Academy.
Harvest Preparatory School Leadership Team
The School Leadership Team (SLT) is the leadership body of the Harvest Preparatory Academy Parent Organization. The SLT is meant to be an advisory source for administration and a place where school enhancement ideas and concerns can be discussed. Parents are welcome to attend the monthly HPA SLT meetings.